Say hello to this amazing natural facial cleanser with coconut oil and baking soda, and say goodbye to all your skin problems forever!
In this article below we are going to show you a recipe for this incredible natural face cleanser that will help you get rid of dead skin cells, eliminate excess dirt and dust and remove acne, scars, and redness.
In addition, this natural combo provides deep cleansing of the pores and aid your efforts to remove acne and blackheads.
This natural face cleanser combines two amazingly effective natural ingredients – coconut oil and baking soda.
Baking soda is an amphoteric compound because it has the ability to maintain normal pH levels of your skin and prevent acne.
Coconut oil has strong moisturizing, healing, and antibacterial properties. It is a well-known natural product for preserving and promoting skin health.
Two teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
One teaspoon of baking soda (free of aluminum).
1. Put the ingredients in small bowl and mix them well until you get a paste.
2. Put the paste on the skin and rub the area slowly.
3. Leave it to stay for about five minutes.
4. Wash the mixture with warm water and while you are rinsing massage the area.
5. You won’t need to use a moisturizing cream when you are done, because skin coconut oil has the ability to hydrate skin.